NaddaBiz

Shop.NaddaBiz.Com ● Expect The Difference

It is currently Sat 29 Apr 2017 6:24 pm

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post subject: OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the o
PostPosted: Fri 21 Apr 2017 2:20 pm 

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat -- a look at the old Russell Westbrook. Jonathan Stewart Panthers Jersey . The three-time All-Star scored 26 points to lead Oklahoma City past the Charlotte Bobcats 116-99 Sunday night. He was 10 of 12 from the floor in 25 minutes in his fifth game since returning from right knee surgery. He has steadily improved and is looking more like the player he was before he missed 27 games. "He was aggressive all night, playing downhill on the pick and rolls," said Thunder forward Kevin Durant, who finished with 28 points. "He was just great tonight. That was good to see." Westbrook said he needed time to get comfortable again. "The more I play, the more rhythm Im able to catch and the more rhythm Im able to get," he said. Reggie Jackson scored 17 points and Serge Ibaka had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Thunder, who won their second straight after losing their first three games following the All-Star break. Oklahoma City outrebounded the Bobcats 44-29. Durant made just 8 of 24 field goals, but sank all 12 of his free throws. He also had six rebounds and five assists. "I get a lot of shots, man," Durant said. "Theres going to be nights when I feel like that. Its a part of the game, and I think thats the beauty of the game -- just trying to fight through the obstacles, do what I can to help my team." Al Jefferson scored 25 points and Anthony Tolliver added 17 for the Bobcats, who had won four straight before losses to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. The Thunder made 13 of 24 shots in the fourth quarter to outscore the Bobcats 31-18. Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said his team had the wrong mindset to close the game. "I think through three quarters we did a good job, but we came out in the fourth, and again, particularly when they brought their starters back, we just couldnt contain the ball and couldnt keep the ball out of the paint, which has been something weve been good at all year," he said. Westbrook scored 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting in the first half to help the Thunder take a 61-55 lead at the break. "He set the tone the first half," Clifford said. "He always plays with high energy, and if hes going to make all the shots, then theyre going to be hard to beat." Jefferson had 15 points on 7-for-9 shooting. The Bobcats shot 54 per cent in the first half, but were outrebounded 20-13. The Bobcats started off hot in the second half. A 3-point play by Gerald Henderson trimmed Oklahoma Citys lead to 61-60. The Thunder responded with a 6-0 run, including two putback baskets by Steven Adams, to take a 67-60 lead. Westbrook showed some of his explosiveness after a steal. He drove down court, then extended his right arm and elevated for a powerful one-handed throwdown to give the Thunder a 77-67 lead. "Tonight, he was phenomenal," Durant said. "He was great. That dunk capped it off." The Bobcats hung tough and trailed just 85-81 at the end of the third quarter. Charlotte cut the deficit to 86-84 early in the fourth quarter, but the Thunder responded with an 8-2 run. A perfectly executed pick-and-roll ended with Durant scoring on a pass from Westbrook, and Ibaka scored on the next possession to give the Thunder a 104-92 lead and put the game out of reach. Westbrook, who also had five assists, dominated from the start. "I thought Russell really had a great command of the game," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "I think it is good to see him continue to get his game legs under him. I give the staff a lot of credit. They have put him in a position to get better day by day." NOTES: Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti announced before the game that Thunder guard Thabo Sefolosha would miss four to six weeks with a left calf strain. Sefolosha left Fridays game against Memphis in the first half and didnt return. ... Several Oklahoma City players, including Durant and Westbrook, travelled to Stillwater, Okla., Saturday night to watch Oklahoma State upset No. 5 Kansas. ... Presti said new acquisition Caron Butler will be with the team Monday after the Thunder signed him Saturday. ... Durant was called for a technical foul in the first quarter after being whistled for a carry and disagreeing with the call. Luke Kuechly Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Thomas Davis Panthers Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. http://www.panthersapparelsshop.com/kawann-short-panthers-jersey-c-11/ . MLB executive Joe Torre ruled on Tuesday nights game at Wrigley Field that was called after 4 1-2 innings. The Cubs were declared the winners by a 2-0 score. Now, it is instead a suspended game that will resume at 4:05 p.BALTIMORE -- Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig is looking forward to writing a book, teaching history and taking it easy when he retires this winter. Before that happens, however, he hopes to introduce his successor -- perhaps as soon as Thursday. Baseballs 30 owners will meet in Baltimore this week to vote on Seligs replacement. A seven-man committee whittled down an expansive list to three candidates: MLB Chief Operating Officer Rob Manfred; Boston Red Sox chairman Tom Werner and Tim Brosnan, MLB Executive Vice-President of Business. "The process has worked just the way I thought it would," Selig said Tuesday at the Orioles home ballpark. "I gave them a great list of names, and these names were on it." To win Thursdays vote, a candidate must receive approval from 23 owners. "A lot of other people are making predictions," Selig said. "Im staying out of that business because I dont know." Asked what would happen if there is an impasse, Selig replied, "This seven-man committee has done really good work. Well see what happens." This is what wont happen: Selig changing his mind and sticking around. "I thought long and hard before I made my announcement in October of last year," he said of the announcement actually made Sept. 26. "I just celebrated my 80th birthday. In life, theres a time to come but theres also a time to go. Im looking forward to that. I have a lot of things planned." Those plans include wwriting an autobiography, teaching at two or three universities and "maybe a little peace and quiet. Jonathan Stewart Authentic Jersey. " "Its time for baseball to move on and its time for me to move on," he said. "If anybody would have told me back in September of 1992 Id be here 22 1/2, 23 years, that would have not been conceivable. So, Im done." Before he leaves, Selig hopes to see the feud between the Orioles and Washington Nationals TV rights resolved. The Orioles own MASN, which televises Nationals games as a result of an agreement when the team moved from Montreal. The Nationals want higher annual broadcast rights payments from MASN, and the network isnt willing to fork it over. "MASN is an inner-club dispute," Selig said. "Its an important goal before I step down. Weve tried very hard, and well continue to try. Were doing everything we can." As far as Thursdays vote goes, Selig has only one priority. "The only goal Ive really had all along is, when its all over that people can say, Well, it was really fair," Selig said. He was delighted to see that, even though the sport doesnt have a salary cap, small-market teams such as Kansas City, Oakland and Tampa Bay have flourished. "The things we set out to do in the 90s, that was the objective," Selig said. "I always have regarded my job to be to provide hope and faith in as many places as possible. And weve done that. Baseball is better off as a result of it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '