NaddaBiz

Shop.NaddaBiz.Com ● Expect The Difference

It is currently Fri 21 Jul 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC + 7 hours

Post subject: e-timer off the stick of Brad Richards that struck him flush in the forehead portion of his mask with 2:11 remaining in
PostPosted: Fri 21 Apr 2017 2:14 pm 

ANAHEIM, Calif. Ron Jaworski Eagles Jersey . -- Yoenis Cespedes and the Boston Red Sox rebounded from an exhausting 19-inning loss with an energizing victory. Cespedes hit a three-run homer in the eighth inning, Rubby De La Rosa pitched five-hit ball into the eighth and the Red Sox won their first series in three weeks with a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday. The teams had to go right back to work about 12 hours after a 6 1/2-hour epic won 5-4 by the Angels on Albert Pujols homer well after midnight. Most position players were exhausted, and neither team scored in the first seven innings on a hot day at Angel Stadium. Cespedes broke it open with his first homer for his new team, driving a pitch from Joe Smith (4-1) into the Boston bullpen in left. The Cuban slugger went 1 for 7 in the marathon, and the former Oakland All-Star was 0 for 3 in the series finale before he hurt Smith and the Angels again with his first homer in eight games for the defending World Series champions. "I knew I hit it well, but I didnt know it was going to be a home run," Cespedes said through a translator. "(The power drought) doesnt bother me or make me worry. Im just putting good swings on the ball." Smith has been outstanding for the Angels, but Cespedes has either scored or driven in seven of the 14 runs he has allowed this season. Smith hadnt allowed a run in 23 straight appearances over 23 2-3 innings before Cespedes connected to cap a rally started by first baseman Efren Navarros error. Smith said he missed his location on the fateful slider by "a lot. About 428 feet, I think. ... Every time I miss, hes on it. Thats what good hitters do. I missed and he got me. Well battle again in about a week." Mike Trout hit his 27th homer in the eighth for the Angels, matching his total from last season. Both teams needed strong starts, and both pitchers came through. Hector Santiago threw six scoreless innings of two-hit ball for the Angels, allowing just one runner to reach third. De La Rosa (4-4) was even better in his first victory in four starts. With Dan Butler making his major league debut at catcher, De La Rosa had eight strikeouts and blanked the Angels until Trouts homer on his 110th pitch. "I had a rhythm, and I was really confident," De La Rosa said. Koji Uehara pitched the ninth for his 25th save, striking out pinch-hitter Josh Hamilton with a runner on as Boston took two of three from the powerful Angels. GET SOME SLEEP De La Rosa got more rest than his teammates because he left the ballpark while the 19-inning game was still going. He didnt put it on television at the hotel, either: "I fell asleep." STRUGGLING The Angels (68-49) still have the majors second-best record despite losing five of six, but their .223 batting average since the All-Star break is the ALs worst. "Theres some improvement that we need from players," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "A lot of this is cyclical. We have a lot of guys that are obviously struggling right now, and we need to just keep pushing forward. We need some hits to fall in. Weve just been grinding." TRAINERS ROOM Red Sox: Kelly Johnson made his Boston debut, playing first base. The former Yankees third baseman was activated from the disabled list on Thursday. Angels: Left-hander Tyler Skaggs has elected to undergo Tommy John surgery, likely sidelining him until 2016. ON DECK Red Sox: Joe Kelly (0-0, 1.29) opens an interleague series in Cincinnati on Tuesday. Angels: Struggling C.J. Wilson (8-8, 4.82) will start Tuesday against Philadelphia because Matt Shoemaker had to pitch three hitless innings of relief Saturday. Kenny Stills Dolphins Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. Koa Misi Dolphins Jersey . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. http://www.nflauthentic.us.com/Philadelphia-Eagles_Leodis-McKelvin-Jersey-ii-60/ . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares.NEW YORK -- Rick Nash scored the winning goal with 1:42 left, on New Yorks third shot of the third period, and the Rangers clinched home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs with a 2-1 victory over the NHL-worst Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. New York secured second place in the Metropolitan Division when the Philadelphia Flyers lost at Tampa Bay later Thursday. The Rangers will face either the Flyers or Columbus in the opening round of the post-season. The Rangers struggled throughout against the lowly Sabres and goalie Matt Hackett, who played in just his seventh NHL game of the season. Drew Stafford gave Buffalo a 1-0 lead in the second, and Benoit Pouliot tied in in the final minute of the frame. Nash fired a one-timer off a cross-zone feed from Martin St. Louis, and sent the puck past Hacketts glove to break the 1-1 tie for his 26th goal. The Rangers then killed a late penalty against Brian Boyle, the third Sabres power play of the third period. Drew Stafford gave Buffalo a 1-0 lead in the second, and Benoit Pouliot tied in in the final minute of the frame. Henrik Lundqvist stopped 23 shots in the win, New Yorks last home game of the season. The Rangers final game is at Montreal on Saturday. Hackett made 28 saves for the Sabres, 2-15-1 in their last 18 games. The Rangers dominated the Sabres 18-1 in shots in the second period, yet had only a 1-1 tie to show for it. Buffalo recorded the first five shots of the game, and New York didnt record its first until Pouliots partial breakaway 7:30 in. However, the Rangers had a 27-13 edge through 40 minutes. The Sabres made the most of their only second-period shot and grabbedd a 1-0 lead on it with 10:54 left in the period. Dexter McCluster Chargers Jersey. Buffalo defenceman Mike Weber drifted backward with the puck from the right circle toward the blue line, and flipped a shot toward the Rangers net. Stafford, stationed in front of Lundqvist, got enough of his stick on it to deflect it into the net for his 16th goal of the season. New York did nothing with its two power plays in the first period or its next two in the second after a two-goal performance with the man advantage Tuesday against Carolina. It took until there were only 30.4 seconds left in the middle frame to get even with the Sabres. Hackett had been tough up until then, including shaking off a hard one-timer off the stick of Brad Richards that struck him flush in the forehead portion of his mask with 2:11 remaining in the period. After being briefly attended to on the ice by medical personnel, Hackett got up off his knees and stayed in the game. Pouliot took a pass across the Sabres zone in the left circle and fired a drive past Hackett to tie it. It was Pouliots 15th goal of the season and third in five games. NOTES: Lundqvist had a run of 26 minutes, 32 seconds between saves -- spanning from the first period until the third. ... Stafford and Sabres D Henrik Tallinder both returned to the lineup after missing four games each due to injury. Stafford has six goals and nine points in his past 13 games. ... The Rangers didnt record their first shot in the third period until Carl Hagelins attempt with 6:20 left. ... New York didnt take a penalty until the third period. In Tuesdays win, the Rangers were unpenalized in a full game for the first time since Jan. 10, 2012, against Phoenix. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '