Ink System has failed. HP Photosmarts:
Unable to print. Refer to Printer documentation.
C3210, C3310, C5180, C5183, C6150, C6180, C6188, C6288, C6288, C7160, C7180, C7268, C7280, C7360, C8250, D7460 and all other Photosmart printers.
As you can see, only Photosmarts encounter this problem, however that does not mean that other HP printers types wont be affected.Common Error Codes:
0xc18a0001, 0xc18a030a, 0xc19a003f, 0xc18a0201, 0xc19a0003, 0×05d1281, oxc18a0307, 0xc18a101, 0xc052281, 0xc05d0281, 0xc18a0306, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a0101, 0xc19a0031, 0xc18a0007, 0xc18a506, 0xc18a0505Troubleshooting:
1. Press * and # at the same time, and then release both keys.
2. The display should read “Enter Special Key Combo”. Press 123.
3. Press RIGHT ARROW button until the “System Config Menu” appears in the display. Press OK.
4. The display should read “Hardware Failure Status”. Press OK.
5. Press OK to clear.
6. Press CANCEL several times until the normal screen appear.